Tuesday, December 22, 2009

SportsUnite-MTCA

I took part in this small competition last sat in Tropicana City Mall~
I won 2 silvers , congrats me? No! I'M NOT HAPPY! >=(
I aim for Gold! Not silver. >_>
Anyway I got 1 silver for individual.
Another one is for this "Special Pair" That's what they called it .
Hm, it's like 2 person team up but they gotta be different races.

Oh and we appeared in NST newspaper. Hoho
Can you find me? :D

In case you cant, Im right below this "V" V

"Winners pose with their medals after the Milo-SportsUnite-MTCA Taekwondo Poomsae Carnival at the Tropicana City Mall in Damansara on Saturday."
More info: http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/NST/articles/44vfdedf/Article/index_html

My malay partner is next to me,
on the right, too bad cant see his face
I feel sorry for him ):
Camera Man's fault!

Okay that's it bye .


3 comments: